Early Christmas SALE: 50% off automatically applies at checkout!
How to take care for your jewelry? 8 Tips for Beautiful Bling
- Use warm water, detergent-free soap and a soft-bristled brush, rinsing the diamond and setting afterward to ensure there is no residue.
- Do not use steam or ultrasonic cleaners, as this can cause damage.
- Apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your gold
- To clean gold jewelry, buff gently with a dry cloth.
- Remove or cover while cleaning. Household cleaners can affect gold jewelry. Wear rubber gloves or remove your jewelry altogether when cleaning.
- Periodically have your diamond jewelry examined by professionals. With time, the setting can become loose, depending on how often it’s worn.
- When in doubt, take it off
- Insure your jewelry
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading